More About Marbella Club, Andalusia’s most iconic beach resort
Home to one of Europe’s most extensive and creative Kids Clubs, the Marbella Club offers an enchanting 5,000 square metre utopia for children set in the grounds of Prince Alfonso’s original family home. This converted farmhouse is where the magic of the Marbella Club originated and now provides a wholesome wonderland for children to get inspired and be creative. Group activities range from gazpacho-making and gardening to flamenco-yoga, archery, art upcycling and perfume making – all infused with the resort’s overarching ‘back-to-basics’ philosophy.
Sitting under La Concha mountain, the Marbella Club enjoys a unique microclimate making it a destination of year-round travel that’s ripe for activities such as hiking, cycling, horse-riding, tennis, golf and even skiing at its sister hotel El Lodge in the Sierra Nevada. And with over 60 years under its belt, the Marbella Club offers guests unrivalled access to the hidden treasures of Andalusian culture and cuisine from the hand-painted ceramics to locally sourced products.
Activities aside, the real allure of the Marbella Club lies in its boundless charm and the lively spirit that has evolved organically over time. It’s no surprise then to see three generations of families happily holidaying together without compromise; a testament to the owners’ commitment to maintaining the magic of its past whilst subtly innovating to meet the expectations of the modern traveller.
– Opening date: 1954
– Accommodation: 35 rooms, 80 suites, 15 villas
– Restaurants: 6 restaurants including The Grill, MC Beach, Beach Club, MC Café, Garden Pool Snack Bar and Golf Club
– Bars:2 bars including the Champagne Room, and Summer Bar
– Sports facilities: Technogym fitness centre, water sports (including SUP, sailing, kayaking) and use of nearby 18-hole golf course, 14-court tennis club (10 tennis, 2 paddle located at sister hotel, Puente Romano) and equestrian centre under the same ownership
– Swimming pools: two heated outdoor swimming pools
– Wellness: Pilates studio, Aerial Yoga Deck, Holistic Studio and Herb Garden and Thalasso Spa
– Kids Club: 5,000m2 kids club open 365 days a year featuring a dance studio, music room, garage kitchen and perfumery
– Beach Club: luxury sunbeds available for guests and non-guests on the beach opposite the hotel and fringing the lower heated seawater pool, with unrivalled service from the hotel team
– Botanical Gardens: 42,000 square metre of botanical gardens home to orange, lemon, avocado, fig and banana trees
– El Lodge: the Marbella Club’s sister property, a boutique winter-only hotel located in the Sierra Nevada Rates & Reservations: rates start from €390 / www.marbellaclub.com
Media Contacts: Alejandra García / email@example.com